CAREERS WITH SPARKLE PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY
Are you a pediatric dentist looking for a GREAT place to work? Come grow with us! Nothing is more rewarding than serving the children in our community with a positive dental experience and a healthy smile. We love our patients!
Sparkle Pediatric Dentistry, owned by Dr. Holly Lewis, is looking for a compassionate pediatric dentist associate to join our team to help care for the children in her Short Pump and Hanover offices.
We are searching for a skilled pediatric dentist who is committed to providing the highest quality dental care with excellent communication skills. If you are interested in a long-term career opportunity in a positive, nurturing and child-friendly environment, we encourage you to submit an application today.
Job Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and DDS or DMD
- Pediatric dental residency
- Loves providing dental care for infants, children and teens
- Can manage and care for children with special needs
- Interacts well with children and parents
- Dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to all patients
- Excellent communication skills to include counseling parents on proper brushing and flossing techniques, good dietary choices and ways to improve dental health
- Routine, preventative dental care including cleanings, fillings, parent and child/parent education on maintaining good oral hygiene routines
- Communication with our team regarding patient treatment plans
- Analyze, diagnose and treat pediatric oral health issues
- A great attitude and a sparkling smile every day
This job opportunity offers a competitive salary with benefits, including a collections-based bonus plan, health insurance, and an available 401 (k) plan.